The Chinese Calligraphy Paper is made from high quality material. Specially offered for Chinese brush ink writing and Japanese or Kanji sumi writing. Generally, it is also called “Xuan paper” or “Rice paper”. The Chinese Calligraphy Paper seems thin because it’s a rice paper. It’s good for Chinese painting or watercolor practices.
– Color: As shown.
– Material: Paper.
– Size: About 28x17x0.01cm.
– Suitable for Chinese calligraphy writing, Japanese or Kanji writing, etc.
– When writing Chinese Calligraphy, Xuan Paper has a nice ability of water imbibition and ink diffusion.
– The rice paper was carefully selected by the craftsman. The lines on the rice paper are clearly visible.
– A great gift for Chinese calligraphy beginners and lovers.
40 Sheet x rice paper
📝 Our Chinese Calligraphy Paper is produced by traditional handicraft process, made from high quality raw tree. Specially offered for Chinese brush ink writing and Japanese or Kanji sumi writing.
📝 No odor, soft color, smooth and delicate paper, let you practice calligraphy better.
📝 The Chinese calligraphy paper is 28x17x0.01cm ,Package:1Roll.Very convenient for you to cut by any size as you like to writing and painting,1 roll/package
📝 The rice paper is rather smooth so that your writting looks steady. And the color of the ink changes moderately.
📝 The long scroll brush ink xuan Paper is without any joint,seamless. Clear texture,good toughness,good writing and painting,absorbency,easy to get vivid art work,can be mounting in your house
(as of Oct 25,2021 05:38:43 UTC – Details)
“Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.”