.Perfect for kids’ DIY artwork, gift wrapping, envelopes, memory books, greeting cards, gift tags, scrapbooks, cards, decorations and any paper craft.
Instructions for use
1.Choose a lovely pattern you like
2.The paper flat into play slot, simply rotate the design you like into position, and press the button (Easy-to-use ergonomic thumb press).
3.Use this punch in the center, on the edge, or anywhere on the page. Punch multiple times in a row or grid to achieve a patterned effect. The possibilities are virtually endless with these punches.
1.Please keep away these items from 0-3 years old children for safety.
2.The items you will receive maybe a little difference with the pictures show above
3.Tool can be sharpened by punching through aluminum foil or lubricated by punching through waxed paper.
4.All of the cutting colors are shipped randomly.
1. Spring-action lever makes the punch easier and more comfortable to use and gentle your hands.
2. Create stencil shapes, die-cuts, and templates for all of crafting; Use with other nesting punches to create perfectly graduating layers; Punches cleanly every time for consistently great designs.
3. Material: Plastic; Craft punch size: 2.5*2.5*3cm; Punch out size: 1x1cm; Color: Randomly ; Package included:3Pcs x Mini Craft Punches.
4. It is simple to use and will make crisp, perfectly shaped designs from card-stock, paper, cardboard, felt, foam, and much more; Use both the punched out shape and the punched paper as mats and frames for your designs.
5. These specially designed punches are ideal to features lovely embossed patterns with interior cutouts and offer creative versatility; Perfect for kids DIY artwork, gift wrapping, envelopes, memory books, greeting cards, gift tags, scrapbooks, cards, decorations and any paper craft.
(as of Sep 18,2021 11:52:47 UTC – Details)
“Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.”