Architectural Drafting Instrument Patent Prints
These technical drafting tools can be used by architects and engineers for measurement and layout of drawings. Architectural plans and prints need to be immensely accurate and these are the original patents of the tools used to make that happen.
Hugo Hasselquist invented an improved version of the mechanical pencil on Dec 12, 1939.
On November 12, 1929 Ludwig Audrieth invented an improved version of the drafting compass.
On June 13, 1916 Edwin Demmrich invented an improved version of the triangle.
Luther Carmical invented an improved version of a plotting instrument on January 2, 1900.
On January 30, 1894 John Riddle invented an improved version of the protractor.
On March 15, 1881 Thomas Tostevin invented an improved version of a drafting instrument.
Why BigWig Prints is the PREMIER PHOTO Seller on Amazon…
Professional Quality Photographs and Prints at GREAT Prices
Our photos are developed on 100 year archival premium-grade paper in a rich gloss finish.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You may return your photos within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
Super Fast Shipping time
All our photograph orders are processed and fulfilled by Amazon. FREE Two-Day shipping with Amazon Prime!!
- Unique Architecture reproduction patent prints
- Add these historical conversational art pieces to your home
- Set of 6 photo prints, 8x10 - 8 inches by 10 inches, Prints do not come framed
- Premium grade photo paper, 100 year archival rating, designed to last a lifetime
- Purchase with Confidence: We are so certain you will love these photos we offer a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee
Last update on 2018-11-01 / Affiliate links / Amazon Disclosure / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API