Enjoy this unique patent art print featuring an iconic invention. This patent image was created by using U.S. Patent #US 908,465 Whiskey Still patented in 1909 by its inventor James F. Jett. This still patent demonstrates a design to utilize a fractional distillation method for the purposes of creating the alcoholic beverage whiskey.
Patent prints are fantastic conversation pieces in your home, office wall, game room, man cave, workshop or anywhere else you wish to display a unique piece of fine art. Each patent print captures a unique tribute to American inventiveness and makes a great gift for your family, friends, coworkers and other associates.
Make It Your Own
– Each patent poster is printed on museum-quality archival matte paper with archival inks offering a lifetime of enjoyment.
– Multiple sizes available: 8”x10”, 11”x14”, 12”x16”, 13”x19”, 16”x20”, 18”x24”, 20”x30” and 24”x36”.
– Multiple background colors available: Chalkboard, Aged Parchment, Aged Green Parchment, Blueprint, Ghostly Gray, Grunge Parchment Grid, Solid Black and White.
How to Personalize Your Print
1) Click on the “Customize Now” button on the right side of the screen.
2) Choose the size print you wish to purchase.
3) Choose the background color you wish for the print. All background colors are showcased in the images on the left side of the screen to help you choose the perfect color for your location.
4) After selecting your two options, click on the Add to Cart button and complete your purchase.
How We Ship
After each poster is printed and trimmed, it is then carefully packed in a flat rigid mailer (for the 8”x10” size print) or a sturdy tube mailer for the larger prints to ensure that your order arrives at your location safely.
Proudly Designed and Handmade in the USA.
Date First Available : January 15, 2018
ASIN : B0842VQFFZ
(as of Jan 25,2022 05:34:14 UTC – Details)
“Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.”